5 West Pender
Modernize Tailors is the last Chinese tailor shop in Vancouver's Chinatown. It's run by brothers Mr. Bill Wong and Mr. Jack Wong. Their father opened the shop in 1913 after apprenticing to a British master. Mr. Wong and Mr. Wong took over the trade in the 1950s. Over the years, we've created suits for all occassions and all walks of life, from movie stars to lumberjacks. No matter who you are, we put the the same care and attention to detail into our tailor-made suits of ever-lasting style.
- Recent news from Modernize: still going strong
- Tailors Bill and Jack Wong get the close-up treatm...
- Modernize Tailors hits the silver screen at Whistl...
- We've moved
- News: MODERNIZE IS MOVING INTO THE FUTURE
- Some thoughts on picking the right tailor
- Recent News: The Stash - Introducing our special s...
- Recent News and Views
- Your first tailored suit